10785 near W. Twain Ave. Ste. 229
Are you confident, reliable, and resourceful, looking for a great part-time opportunity during the day?
Do you have lots of energy, a good work ethic to stay focused at a computer, loads of common sense, excellent written communication skills, and an administrative pro?
We are a high-profile, fast-paced, incorporating company specializing in working with e-commerce sellers looking for an A-Player who is a highly efficient, organized, results-oriented person with thick skin.
We want a part-time customer service/administrative assistant, ROCKSTAR, who can provide support to our team to take scheduled inbound calls inquiring about our services (no sales skills required), reaching out to our e-commerce partners for solutions to help our sellers grow their business and updating our training and support content, along with answering tickets (emails) from our clients to help them move along our onboarding process, and following up with a few customer services follow up calls (most of our system is automated with campaigns and a ticket system to answer emails- training is provided)!
You will also have other duties assigned to help with other key administrative tasks to keep our office running smoothly.
Qualified applicants must enjoy learning, being stretched to grow, having e-commerce experience with selling on Amazon, Walmart, or Shopify, and ultimately being an integral part of our operations. We help e-commerce sellers with sales tax compliance and forming U.S. companies.
Most of our dynamic team works remotely, and we prepare a superstar in the office. We are open to someone working remotely in Nevada.
Our hours are flexible during the day for this part-time opportunity. Yes, we are looking for a long-term, part-time position; this is not a temp position.
Are we a good fit so far?… If YES, keep reading…
Here’s something you should know, anyone we add to your team should have:
1) Team and Leadership Experience – people who’ve played on sports or other teams or who have had significant leadership experience understand how to play their role and pitch in wherever and whenever needed.
2) High-end Admin or Customer Service Experience – high-end, busy customer service-oriented teams generally offer exceptional sales training. Workers are expected to maintain high levels of service and personal organization over long hours while under extreme pressure.
3) E-commerce experience either with your own store on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, or Shopify or you worked for a company with experience in helping e-commerce sellers on these marketplaces.
The following items are a list of must-haves you should possess to apply for this position:
Admin/Customer Relations Talents (via email and over the phone)
• Effectively follow up with clients via emails and phone calls when required (primarily through our email ticket system).
• Ability to take a new lead call and gather their contact details before passing the call onto our team or scheduling a call.
• Ability to take a client’s call and process a renewal.
• Assist in updating client’s records, folders in Google Drive, excel summaries, and other tasks delegated.
• Computer skills to maintain information in the company’s customer records online (we use infusionsoft for a CRM)
Training is provided on each of the tasks listed above.
Fast-Paced and Efficient Office
• Enthusiastically handle incoming emails (mostly) or calls from clients, business associates, and team members with a smile
• Skills to organize and manage client’s mail, packages, and ship out record books (training provided).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, focused environment
• Ability to work with a remote team. Our office is part of an executive office space, and we communicate via Skype throughout the day.
Other Specific Must-Have Rockstar Qualifications
• Outstanding admin/ customer service and people skills
• Organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• PC skills; experience with Microsoft-based computer applications (word and excel)
• The desire to learn about e-commerce sellers and sales tax, plus helping entrepreneurs launch their business.
PLEASE ~ No whiners or complainers either.
**What’s In It For YOU?**
Working with us would be the single most helpful education you could get when launching a business. You’d be getting paid to learn and contribute value to your ideas, positive energy, and organizational efforts.
For example, although your role might be to make initial calls to see how we can help them with our services. You’ll be learning firsthand what e-commerce sellers need to do to expand to the U.S. marketplaces. You will also learn how foreign sellers need to get set up to sell on e-commerce platforms. You will even learn about the structures we form for clients who invest in cryptocurrency. Holy cow! Where would you ever learn that in school?
Plus, you will have the opportunity to meet our successful clients who come to our office worldwide!
Our company, Nevada Corporate Planners, is located in Summerlin and has been in business since 1997. SalesTaxSystem.com is also part of our brand to support e-commerce sellers.
We help entrepreneurs launch their businesses with confidence.
That starts with forming a complete LLC or Corporation for their business.
The pay rate starts at $17+/hr. Hours are flexible, looking at 9 to 2 pm Monday-Friday (25 hours per week).
Are you still interested? Good! Here’s your next step:
Please email the address above with your resume and cover letter why you are the best candidate (be specific).
compensation: Pay rate is $17+ Monday- Friday 9 am to 2 pm
employment type: part-time
job title: Customer Service