4800 Brunet RD near C 300
Honest Mary’s is a new fast-casual restaurant serving healthy & delicious grain bowls made from scratch each day with local and organic ingredients. Our mission is to positively impact Austinites by making it easy to eat healthy food, and by authentically valuing people.
The Honest Mary’s Team Member is the lifeblood of the entire team, and they drive our mission forward by bringing life to our customers’ days. They are fast-working, multi-skilled individuals who learn how to do it all: prep our scratch-made sauces, construct perfect bowls, work the register, keep the space shiny, and bring amazing energy to the team and our guests.
At Honest Mary’s, we’re committed to genuinely caring for our people. We prioritize the health and well-being of our team and constantly strive to be a place you will enjoy coming to work for each day.
As a young company with plenty of growth ahead, you’ll be one of the first team members during this exciting start-up phase. If you do a great job, you’ll be primed to grow with us as we expand, and your opportunities for growth will be limitless.
– Being a part of the most fun and exciting restaurant job in ATX
– 75% off all meals on days you work
– Working in a professional setting, with plenty of room to be yourself
– Reasonable work hours: (you’ll likely never work before 8 am or after 9:45 pm)
– Working for a great team that cares about you
– $150/month Health Benefit to use on any itemized medical bill with your name on it. Vision, Dental, Premiums, chiro, etc.
-Tips by the hour! We have Team Members Making $17+/hr ; other positions making $20+/hr
-2 Standard days off with a set schedule
– Working under and with a kind owner and general manager who believes the best in you
MUST HAVE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY* FT or PT
No late nights! The crew are out by 930-945pm
Apply here—-> https://honestmarys.careerplug.com/jobs/1004782/apps/new
compensation: $17-$20/hr (Includes Tips we guarantee $15/hr but you're highly likely to make $17+)
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Team Member Am and Weekends