We are Peopleready
We Hire Skilled Trades Professionals
Apply Now! Or contact Paula Keller to get hired today! 916-214-6504
CONSTRUCTION LABORER: To apply directly, please visit: here
Pay Rate for this Job is $19-$20.00hr
Shift Timing – Multiple shifts
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Assisting electricians with the installation of UG conduit and vaults; assisting with distribution and UG conduit
- Various laborer tasks such as digging, trenching, clean-up
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by the supervisor
- Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
- Direct traffic when necessary to ensure safety of pedestrians, motorists and work crew
- Back-fill trenches and pits when necessary
- Provide labor support as needed for specialty crew
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicle Optional Information
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
- Must have commercial driver’s license as a worker will need to drive dump truck back and forth to the dumpsite.
- All prospective workers will need two forms of ID or Live CDL, the ability to pass a background check for an active military base.
- Must have current registration, and auto insurance on the vehicle to access the site.
For more information, please contact on the below details –
Contact Paula Keller to get hired today! 916-214-6504
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.
compensation: UP TO $20hr
employment type: contract
job title: Construction Laborer