We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand.
• 4pm to 9pm
• Monday – Thursday
• Monitor club lounge for seating availability, service, safety, and wellbeing of guests.
• Maintain cleanliness and condition of the bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
• Prepare and serve hot, cold, and/or alcoholic beverages.
• Stock ice, glassware, and supplies.
• Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs promptly.
• Wash dishes and serving utensils as needed.
• Complete opening and closing duties.
• Requisition all necessary supplies, transporting supplies from storeroom to bar set-up area as required.
• Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
• Document pertinent information in the department logbook.
• Forecast additional meal requirements and communicate special requests to the kitchen.
• Discounts on hotel rooms
• Competitive Benefits
• Learning and Development opportunities
• Creating a safe workplace
• Following company policies and procedures and upholding quality standards
• Ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional
Equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
compensation: Excellent Pay + Benefits
employment type: part-time
job title: Club Concierge – Part Time – Evening Shifts