Here at AVC, we pride ourselves on offering distinctive, high-quality items with impeccable service to our customers. We offer knowledgeable, convenient, personalized attention to every customer and we hire people who are ready to embody these qualities every single day.
Client Account Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer and manage incoming orders and client bids.
• Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customers , all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner.
• Ability to memorize, recall, or research answers quickly
• Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
• Ability to learn and follow all client account rep. procedures and policies
• Aim for client satisfaction.
Client Account Representative Job Requirements and Qualifications
• High school degree or equivalent
• Previous experience in client services, sales, call center or a related field
• Excellent at communicating over the phone.
• Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information or updating customer profiles/accounts
• Able to concentrate on multiple task at once
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously
Friday- Monday 4:30AM-9:30AM
The position requires that you are able to work 3-4 of any of the above shifts.
compensation: Due to the early morning shifts, this position can pay up to $18.00 per hour
employment type: part-time
job title: Client Account Representative