We are looking for an Accountant CPA/CGA for our office.
Experience accountant required who would be responsible for book keeping.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This opportunity is perfect for a candidate who is just starting out in their accounting career and wants to get insight into what it looks like in the public practice sector. With their firm set for expansion down the line, there is plenty of room for growth and to take on more duties. Not to mention, you’ll get to be part of a team that is extremely supportive.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting directly to the Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Receiving invoices and financial statements from clients
• General data entry into QuickBooks Desktop/Online
• Filing GST and PST returns
• Assisting with year-end duties
• Performing bank and general ledger reconciliations
• Processing full-cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable
• 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience
• Post-secondary education in bookkeeping or related is an asset
• Must be proficiency in QuickBooks Online and/or Desktop
please do not apply if you NOT CERTIFIED.
employment type: full-time
job title: Certified accountant