(Las Vegas, Nevada)
2575 Joe W. Brown
Western Management Group (operators of the Las Vegas Monorail) seeks experienced Central Control Operator.
The Central Control Operator position is responsible for providing oversight of automated train control equipment, automatic fare collection equipment, and monitoring fire control and security systems. Responsibilities include manually intervene during downtime/recovery events and or during train, guideway, and platform door malfunctions and dispatching recovery teams to recover trains. In addition, monitoring for fare collection failures or customer complaints.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year customer service
• 1 year dispatcher experience
• Customer service orientated
• Must be highly dependable
• Must be able to communicate in written and spoken English (for safety reasons)
• Ability to work day/swing/night shift
• Ability to work holidays and weekends
• Valid Nevada driver’s license
Employees are eligible for:
• Annual merit raise
• Holiday pay, at time and a half
• Great working environment!
• Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability (offered at no cost to the employee)
• Life insurance (offered at no cost to the employee)
• 401(k) plan, including employer match
• 19 days paid time off
• 12 paid holidays
• Uniform provided
• Tools provided
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL AND EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK, AS WELL AS A DRUG TEST.
Western Management Group, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
compensation: $20.00 per hour
employment type: full-time
job title: Central Control Operator