CDL drivers needed ASAP!!! Steady work, good pay, home every night and an awesome team, come join us! We’re a roofing supply company located just East of Santa Fe and Belleview in Englewood. Apply online or in person at 4747S South Windermere Street, Englewood, CO 80110. Call us with any questions at 303-346-3706.
To apply online:
-Go to www.gulfeaglesupply.com
-Go to bottom of page and click on “Careers”
-Click on “Apply Now”
-From location choose “Englewood, CO”
-Click on “CDL Driver”
-Co towards bottom of page and click on “Apply for this position”
**Competitive Sign-On Bonuses Available and HOME EVERY NIGHT!**
Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with 70+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
Driver is responsible for safely driving the most efficient route to the job site, while observing and obeying all traffic laws and safety regulations as well as company policies/procedures. Assists in loading and/or securing materials on trucks daily. Assists in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy. Unload or assists in unloading materials by using crane, conveyor, piggybacks and/or by hand. Leads, instructs, and supervises others while on job sites. Driver is responsible for securing returning loads prior to leaving the job site. Reports any maintenance deficiencies to the Warehouse Manager.
• Valid state CDL Class A or B Driver’s License with clear MVR and DOT record
• Must be 21 years old or older
• Must have current and valid Medical Certification Card
• Must have held CDL driving position the previous year with consecutive driving experience
• Must have high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the vehicle
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
• Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb
• Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds of material continually for up to 2 hours at a time
• Must be able to climb a 40’ ladder to deliver materials on a pitch roof surface (certain locations)
• Perform daily vehicle inspections and maintain the cleanliness of vehicles
• Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S
Does not require over-the-road travel!
• Previous material handling a plus
• Previous forklift experience
• Certified to operate a crane
Competitive Benefits Package:
• 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
• Health Insurance – Medical, Dental & Vision
• Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Employee Discount Programs
• Driver Sign-On and Safety Bonuses
employment type: full-time
job title: CDL DRIVER