(city of chicago)
Taylor Truck Line is seeking graduates of accredited truck driving schools.
We have a 5-week paid program for our candidates with our finishing observers. In this program, you are not living in a truck with our finishing observers or running team. Your home daily, or Taylor Truck Line, will be providing your accommodations depending on how far you live from Portland, TN. During the Finishing Program, you will be on dedicated daily runs with your assigned finishing observer.
What to Expect at Taylor Truck Line:
- Reliable + steady Dry Freight year-round
- No Hazmat or Touch Freight
- Lease Purchase Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit + Company Fuel Card
- Driver Referral Program
- Afterhours Dispatch
- Rider + Pet Policy available
- Company-paid transportation, food, and hotel stay for orientation
Come be a part of the Taylor Truck Line Inc. family! To the people who make up Taylor Truck Line Inc., trucking is not just a job; it’s a way of life, a career, and an essential part of the economy.
For questions, or to complete a phone application, please contact our Recruiting Department at 1.800.884.0296.
– are at least 23 years of age
– have 160 hours of training from an accredited truck driving school
– have a clean MVR
– have a current and valid Class-A Commercial Drivers License (CDL-A)
…then apply today!
Taylor Truck Line Inc
employment type: full-time