715 Twining Rd. near Suite 108
We are looking for a trusted and heartfelt Caregiver to join our Home Instead family.
If you have a passion to help and are looking to make a difference every day, then
Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
We offer benefits such as flexible hours,Paid Vacations,
We offer a great culture and safe
working environment where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
Paid training and continuing education
We offer free
training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Compassion, honesty and dependability is a must!
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 pounds
- Must pass background check, current drivers license and insurance
- Must be fully vaccinated and have a clean TB test
- Must be able to speak, and understand English as needed for the job
Start your Caregiving Career today! Please call 215-517-8000
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
compensation: starting from $13/hr-$16/hr
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Caregiver