(HIRING FOR ALL OF FLORIDA!!)
• We aim to reach a common goal and spread awareness for the causes in which we choose to work with in hopes to benefit our communities and future generations.
• Currently, the state of Florida is authorizing petitioning efforts for recreational cannabis use among Florida residents and visitors to be put on the ballot.
• On a state level, we are in dire need of further petitioning efforts for signatures.
• As a result, we are currently seeking a petitioners already residing in Florida that can start immediately.
• Responsibilities Will Include: a) Collecting signatures in favor of the bill from registered Florida voters b) Go through verification process before submitting a signature c) Hit minimum weekly quota d) Manual signature administrative assistance e*) Help fellow colleagues f) Friendly and respectful conversations with registered voters about the benefits of the bill g) Tolerate difference of opinion h)
• Collect signatures in Florida to qualify a particular issue for our state ballot
• Be confident; approach people and engage in conversations on important matters
• Hours are flexible, full time and part time are available.
• Pay is hourly wage with tiered incentives after the base salary.
• Although prior experience in political canvassing is valued and recommended, it is not required.
• Paid training will be provided
Apply today and start tomorrow! (HIRING FOR ALL OF FLORIDA)
Help legalize marijuana and keep innocent people out of jail!Limited Positions! Apply Now!We are seeking energetic, motivated, professional individuals to speak to the community and help collect signatures for a petition that will affect Florida residents significantly. This position gives you the opportunity to make good money and learn professional skills. This is a chance to get out, make a difference, and educate people about cannabis in your community! You should be willing to learn about issues that will affect Floridians across the state and able to communicate that effectively!
Give me a call to set up an interview ASAP
ID Verification is required by campaign
(Required)Language:* English (Required)Willingness to travel:* 25% (Preferred)Work Location: On the road
•Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $50.00 per hour
•8 hour shift Monday to Friday Self-determined schedule Weekend availability
•Supplemental pay types
compensation: $20 -$50hr an hour plus bonus pay
employment type: contract
job title: Petitioner