We are looking for strong Inbound Sales Representatives to support the industry leader in mobile insurance, technology, and support.
We are hiring a team of Inbound Care / Sales Representatives who will be handling inbound calls from existing and prospective customers. Representatives on this team will use available tools, skills, and resources to answer questions regarding coverage, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues ALONG WITH using every contact opportunity to upsell applicable products and services. The goal is to ensure every call provides our customers with an exceptional experience and educates them on additional options available to them.
Specific performance goals will be set for this team and will include individual attendance, productivity, survey/quality, and sales close rates based on call types handled.
Earn up to $19/hr.* following the 2-week training period.
• Training hours – Mon – Fri – 1pm to 10pm CST
• Production hours – 1pm to 10pm CST (one day off the weekend and one weekday)
• Primarily responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries regarding lost or damaged devices. Representatives will review customer accounts, plan / coverage and work with tools and resources to process device returns, upgrades and resolve customer issues.
• Representatives will use skills and positioning of benefits to engage and educate customers on the technology / device they have and promote device upgrades, protection, and tech support solutions
• Representatives will be expected to use a professional sales approach on each call, greeting each customer with enthusiasm and confidence!
• Representatives must strive to meet or exceed contact center Efficiency, Sales & Quality metrics while providing a professional and consistent customer experience.
• Representatives must demonstrate active listening skills and the ability to be assertive in position product/service benefits with a goal of engaging the Customer, identifying the need, and providing a solution that includes selling upgrades &/or additional services.
• Must be motivated and able to work in a team environment. Able to work with your team members to meet individual and team level sales performance, quality, and productivity expectations.
• Can be counted on – Is reliable and self-motivated in managing call efficiencies.
• Work to drive first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
• Deliver amazing customer service by connecting with your customer and demonstrating a caring and empathetic approach during each engagement.
• Job Perks
• Monthly Bonuses
• Quarterly reviews and raises based upon performance.
• Career Development and Management Training
• Travel and Entertainment Discounts
• Comfortable work environment – no standing for long hours
• Full health benefits after 45 days
• Paid time off after 90 days.
• Tuition reimbursement
• Referral Incentive Program
• Contact center or retail experience in Service and or sales environment. NOTE: Inbound or Outbound sales experience a PLUS!
• Must be goal oriented, assertive/competitive mindset and ready to overcome obstacles to meet and exceed goals
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving / Sales skills. Must be able to engage a customer and overcome objections with confidence.
• Self-motivated and able to adapt and comprehend changes in business processes or procedures.
• Detail oriented – Bring a thoughtful approach to maintaining data accuracy and performance standards.
• Open and receptive to coaching – Able to take feedback and implement coached behaviors to improve performance results.
• Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
• A criminal background check will be conducted
• Other duties or skills may be assigned based on Program needs
• Education Requirement
• Minimally – High School Graduate/GED equivalent / Additional education a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
compensation: up to $19.00 / hr + Benefits
employment type: full-time
job title: Call Center – Inbound Care – Sales Representatives