Part Time Pay: $13.00-$15.00 per to hour 10 hrs. a week to start
What We Do….
Simply Natural Candle is an ecommerce firm that strives to showcase the stories behind each and every unique candle created by our small business vendors. Every sale we make demonstrates our ongoing commitment to supporting small business and promoting natural candles.
About The Role….
The Business Development and Marketing Specialist position is a multi-faceted position with primary responsibilities in both vendor relations and marketing. Primary responsibilities are focused on sales outreach to vendors looking to scale their business. This position will be in charge of overseeing all marketing development through various social media platforms. This role will start out part-time on as needed bases on 1099 and then transition to a full-time permeant role with generous performance-based raises.
What You’ll Do….
· In his position, you’ll work with the company owner to leverage our ideal client profile, research firms and personas, execute outreach and support the end-to-end sales and marketing processes.
· Primary responsibilities include networking, lead generation, social media, and participation in marketing and sales events.
· Develop and maintain lists of prospective small business vendors and outreach across a variety of channels, including email, cold calling and social media.
Accountable for achieving various sales/marketing goals and providing exceptional service to all clients and prospective clients.
Cultivate brand awareness through content creation, optimization on Blogs and social media platforms
Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Must be able to positively represent Simply Natural Candle at all promotional events.
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities You’ll Need….
High School Degree (Required)
1 Year or more in a Marketing role or similar (Required)
· Familiarity with CRM technologies, sales engagement platforms like Outreach, data tools, and other marketing and sales technologies.
· Ability to identify the needs and challenges of our prospective clients based on research
· Strong time management and organization skills and the ability to work independently.
Demonstrates a positive attitude, high energy, and curiosity with strong attention to detail, day-to-day discipline, and an innate drive to be successful.
Must possess strong, positive interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively
Ability to work independently
Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
Experience in marketing data analytics and tools
Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
Willingness and ability to handle adhoc projects as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer….
At Simply Natural Candle, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on the development of and inclusive workplace. We are committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles. As such, we consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
compensation: 13 to 15 an hour on 1099
employment type: part-time
job title: Business Development and Marketing Specialist