Leverage your mechanical expertise to join a globally recognized manufacturer where you can earn up to $85,000 a year and an impressive benefits package! Enjoy working on the newest automation technology in a clean, climate controlled facility where you will be recognized for your expertise.
Berry Global Corporation, a world-renowned industry leader with an incredible focus on innovation, is searching for an Automation Engineer Technician to join their team in Anaheim, CA.
If you have proven experience with robotics, PLCs and automation engineering, this is an incredible opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 company!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply today!
Benefits of joining the Berry Global team:
- Above Average Pay – Earn $25-$30/hr or $80,000-$85,000/year with bonuses and OT
- High-value Benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, free life insurance, twice a year profit sharing bonus checks, Short and Long-term Disability, 11 paid holidays, PTO
- New Technology – Berry is implementing more automation into their manufacturing processes. Work on the newest automation technology in manufacturing like automatic robot palletizers.
- Unique training opportunities – Expand your knowledge by taking Berry’s free online courses in automation, PLC, maintenance, and many other topics. Also learn from the team of skilled robotic technicians currently with Berry.
- Advancement Opportunities – Berry Global pride themselves on hiring from within and investing in their employees.
- Involved management – Managers contribute to the supportive culture by treating all team members with respect.
- Sustainability & Stability– Founded in 1967, Berry is a global company that strives to meet ambitious sustainability goals by minimizing the impacts of their products and operations.
- Climate controlled facility – Work in a space that is air conditioned and well lit.
- Location – Facility is conveniently located off I-91
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for safety of self and co-workers through active engagement in safe behaviors and provides consistent communication of safe work expectations to all.
- Provide electrical/mechanical installation support and technical expertise during new project launches.
- Optimize performance of automated equipment, inspection equipment and robotic work-cells.
- Advises set-up staff on leak tester set-ups, modifies and fine tunes as necessary
- Create training instructions and standard operating procedures for use in equipment implementation.
- Troubleshoots and debugs applications for automated systems
- Perform set-up of the conveying, robotic handling and flaming systems on molding machines.
- Set up robots, program and teach positions and adjust the product data file and robot programmer.
- Troubleshoots programming and modifies application, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC and automation issues.
- Requests vendor quotes or OEM for parts, training or service visits or upgrade/replacement of equipment.
- Implement and sustain or maintain a preventative maintenance plan for all automated equipment.
- Creates and recommends packaging systems and configurations for new and existing product packing configuration.
- Train production and maintenance staff in the operation and maintenance of new equipment and as necessary of electronically controlled equipment and automation equipment.
- Assist in qualifying new equipment; maintain calibration status of all equipment.
About the Company: Berry Global, Inc is a Fortune 500 global manufacturer and marketer of plastic packaging products. They create innovative packaging and engineered products that make life better for people and the planet. With 47,000 global employees across more than 300 locations, Berry partners with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For Job Seekers – Workrocket.com provides a fast and effective way to connect with great jobs. We work with a wide range of companies that offer excellent career opportunities. The industries we serve range from heavy construction equipment, HVAC, and manufacturing to medical and surgical equipment, accounting, finance and insurance just to name a few. Connecting Job seekers with great jobs is what we do.
compensation: Earn $25-$30/hr or $80,000-$85,000/year with bonuses and OT
employment type: full-time
job title: Automation Technician