1203 W. Sunset Blvd
The position of an Electrical Engineer I at All Systems Electrical encompasses a multitude of responsibilities. It includes designing, developing, and testing the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, and systems for industrial facilities.
Electrical Engineer I Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o Schematic wiring
o Block intersection
o Panel layouts
o Bill of Material reporting
o Excel import and Export for batch text entry
o Understanding of wire sizes and requirements from NEC/NFPA 70
o Beginning understanding of UL 508A requirements
o Ability to read and understand ASE electrical drawing packages
o Beginning Customer specification knowledge
o Basic computer skills including Windows and Office applications
o Basic understanding of circuit wiring
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma and Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
• Completion of Technical schooling is preferred.
• Valid driver’s license
• Clean driving record and the ability to drive company vehicles.
• Pass background, drug screen, and E-verify checks.
• Experience working with conveyor systems or similar industrial machinery.
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
• Intermediate AutoCAD experience.
• Experience leading and motivating crews.
• Knowledge of OSHA and NEC regulations.
• Have high regard and ownership for personal safety and the safety of others.
• Knowledge of other construction trades.
• Strong computer and communication skills.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Strong work ethic.
• Self-starter, eager to learn and take on new tasks.
• Fulltime 40HR+ work week position.
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as required.
• Ability to travel if needed (Minimal).
• Ability to perform tasks wearing PPE as required.
• Physically capable of performing the duties described.
• Conditions vary greatly depending on time of year and can expose employee to cold or hot weather and humid or dry conditions.
• Jobs are mostly indoors but can require outdoor work as well.
• Ability to stand and work for up to twelve (12) hours in a workday.
• Ability to drive long distances to work and stay the night if necessary.
• May be exposed to locations at elevation.
• Work around and near high/low voltage circuits.
• Electrical work can expose employee to risks such as electrical shock.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Ability to stand and work for most, if not the entire work day.
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs. in construction work environments.
• Ability to work in loud industrial environment when required.
• Ability to work in awkward positions, such us bending over frequently, working overhead, working in tight spaces or on ladders.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle deadline driven and sometimes stressful work environments.
• Competitive wages (based on experience level)
• Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
• Medical and Dental health insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan
All Systems Electrical is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to the protections provided by federal, state, or local laws to all employees and applicants. All employment is decided based on applicant qualifications and business needs. We maintain a safe and drug free workplace.
compensation: $18-$30 DOE
employment type: full-time
job title: AutoCAD Tech/Electrical Engineer 1