26177 184th St NW
Sand Dunes Auto Service is growing and needs more help.
Are you a experienced Automotive Technician that just gets things done and done right the first time? Then come join -One GREAT Team!!!
We have exceptional systems and procedures to keep you very productive and efficient.
Enough work to make over 200+ hours per month. Grow your skill set: we provide paid training, weekly Team building, have a say about what happens in the day to day, help teammates grow and make changes that really make sense. Changes that make day to day operation easier without going through corporate BS to get things done!
Our technician role is an very important role as it completes the repairs and services that the sales team sells. In addition to actually producing the work sold on customer vehicles, this role also performs the vital task of inspecting vehicles to find repairs and services that are needed on a customer’s vehicles which the sales team will sell to customers.
What We Offer:
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation
• Medical & Dental Benefits
• Monday Thru Friday Work Schedule
• Uniforms Provided
• Laundry Service
• Highly productive shop
• ASE certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Pay: $25 – $50 / hour DOE
• Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
• Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
• Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
• Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
• Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
• 4 years of technical experience preferred
• ASE certification preferred
• German import and electric vehicle experience a plus
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic computer skills
• Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Math, reading, and computer skills
• Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
• Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Call, email resume or stop by and fill out an application.
compensation: Guarantee + Flat Rate + Bonus
employment type: full-time
job title: Auto Technician