739 near Lake Street East
We are looking to add an Assistant Pastry Chef to our team at Josefina!
Josefina is an Italian + Wood Fire Pizza restaurant that has a variety of pastries in Wayzata – the culinary creation of Executive Chef Daniel del Prado and head Chef Steve McMullen!
Looking for applicants to be a part of our pastry team that creates and is responsible for bread production, a variety of pastries, desserts, and gelato production.
Located right across the street from beautiful Lake Minnetonka!
We are looking for team members who have schedule availability that includes Monday through Saturday availability – morning to early afternoon shifts (6am to 2pm).
We are looking for candidates who have the following qualifications and experience –
– Entry level is okay – must be willing to learn and have keen attention to detail and consistency! Very important.
– Be able to execute prep work, execute menu items and take instruction well.
– Be a team player, ability to work in a large team environment.
– Bring a positive attitude, energetic personality and respect for fellow team members and guests
– Be accountable and responsible for their role as a team member with Josefina
– Have a strong work ethic
We are looking for you to join our team!
If you are interested, please send your resume to us and we look forward to meeting you!
compensation: Hourly – based on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Assistant Pastry Chef