365 Capitol Security Group, one of the fastest growing Security Companies in central Florida is looking for eager, highly motivated individuals to join our team! We have been in business for over 10 years catering to high profile clients, executive protection, and Special Events to include music festivals and disaster response. See below for current opportunities.
***Successful team members earn up $500 in bonuses! **
WE ARE EXCITED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR FUTURE IN A GROWING INDUSTRY
Open positions and locations:
ARMED-Supermarket- Orlando $15.00 Daily Shifts vary 7am to 930 pm
ARMED- Restaurant/BAR- South Orlando $15.00, Wednesday to Sunday 8pm-2am
UNARMED- Restaurant/BAR- South Orlando $13.50, Wednesday to Saturday 8pm to 2am
UNARMED- Upscale Restaurant/Nightclub- BLACK SUIT REQUIRED, On -Call $20.00
UNARMED- Special Events- Location/Shift/Payrate Varies- Recruiting to have teams on stand-by
Required Certifications and Experience
• Current D&G License
• Valid Driver’s License
• 21 Years of age and older
• Firearm approved per 493 statutes
• Prior military, law enforcement and extensive security experience is preferred, but not required
• Must complete any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing.
SECURITY OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow post orders
• Foot Patrols
• Report all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies
• Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following
emergency response procedures
• Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without supervision
• Ability to handle daily and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site
• Conduct patrols throughout the property.
• Complete detailed reports of all activities and observations during your shift.
• Notify dispatch and local law enforcement for suspicious activity and unauthorized tenants on the premises.
• Be on the lookout for theft, fire and water leaks throughout the property.
• To provide excellent customer service to tenants/ residents
• Ability to stand extended periods of time throughout the day/ night
• A clean Criminal History.
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors.
• Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Able to walk or stand for duration of the shift
• Be able to work Flexible Hours.
• MUST be bilingual (English/ Spanish) must be able to speak, read and right Spanish
• Reliable transportation and cellphone
• Submit to and pass a drug screening test
HOW TO APPLY
* Reply to this ad with your work history, relevant qualifications, certifications, and contact info including phone number.
*** Emails submitted without this Will Not be reviewed.
365 Capitol Security Group
Commercial Security | Special Event Security | A Total Security Solutions Company |
FL. License B1400302
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00- $20.00 per hour
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Armed and Unarmed Security, Patrols/Gates