We are looking for an Architectural Designer/Drafter to join our team in Danvers, MA to assist in all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and construction administration. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and renovations from the earliest stages through completion.
• Work on a project team.
• Assist with production of detailed construction documents and make any necessary corrections
• Develop 3D computer models and renderings of projects
• Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on projects
• Produce technical and presentation drawings using Revit
• B.Arch., Bachelor’s in Architecture, or M.Arch. required.
• Excellent drawing skills and proficiency in design software (Revit required; rendering proficiency in Revit preferred)
• Strong architectural portfolio
• Experience with construction details is highly desirable.
• Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
• Communication skills
• 1-2 years of experience in architectural drafting
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator) is desirable
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
About Gienapp Architects
Gienapp Architects was founded in 2000 to provide excellence in architectural design, project management and client service in Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. We say “Begin Here. Finish Well,” because we believe that the end depends on the beginning. When our clients engage Gienapp Architects, we help them construct a rock-solid foundation and develop the platform for an excellent end-product, via our well-conceived concepts, plans and designs. From feasibility to architectural design to construction administration, we deliver creative solutions that are smart, practical and stay both on schedule and budget.
Gienapp Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
compensation: Salary commensurate with experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Architectural Designer