We are a cutting-edge IT company that serves businesses across PDX Metro area. We are looking for a part to full-time appointment setter (phone sales calls to get appointments) to help us support sales.
The primary role is to make outbound phone calls to businesses that might be interested to hire us as their IT support and setting sales presentation appointments (for the CEO). We provide training and scripts.
Please, email your resume and add information about your availability.
Can be performed remotely after an initial period of orientation and training.
1. Emotional intelligence and high energy personality. Sparkle in your voice and in your eye.
2. Professional presence on the phone.
3. Basic computer and database concepts ability. You will be using database system marketing campaigns (with training and instructions), so that all sales effort is documented in this database.
4. Ability to work with daily rejections from prospective customers without losing the sight in the end of the tunnel.
5. Diligent, will have to do a lot of dials and documentation throughout the workday. Understanding of a dials quota per day.
Knowledge of Keap (Infusion) database – a huge plus.
1. HSD or GED, higher education is not required.
2. Prior similar experience
3. Interest and ability to work with the complex sales and marketing database (training provided)
compensation: $16 plus structured bonus system for appointments and achieved
employment type: part-time
job title: Appointment Setter (sales assistant)