(new york city: manhattan)
Our client, a leading global investment business, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Global Corporate Services Team. Hours are 9am-5pm.
* Support calendar, expenses, light travel
* Schedule high volume meetings across various departments internally
* Assist with other ad hoc projects
* Work in Excel, PowerPoint, put together decks and use spreadsheets often
* Assisting team in handling COVID testing protocols and manage the Seamless vendor relationship
* At least two years of experience
* Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
* Detail oriented and able to handle a high volume
* $85-95K base and bonus
* Paid overtime
* Benefits – Mental/Fertility
* 401K match
* $15 stipend daily for lunch
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $85000 – $95000 per year
employment type: full-time