(Join today! Only a few spots left!)
YMCA Youth Breakthrough to Employment and Training Program Vancouver/Lower Mainland!
FREE – YMCA Employment Program – Online Program via Zoom
JOIN TODAY! THERE ARE ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
Are you 17-29 and experiencing stress or anxiety about returning to the workforce? We can help!
Apply today! Sign up for an information session today at https://www.gv.ymca.ca/ybeat
Fill out the contact form and our team will contact you within 24 hours! https://forms.office.com/r/TeHYMHnJhg
WHAT is YBEAT?
YBEAT is a free, 5-week online program that supports youth experiencing mental health barriers to achieve their employment goals.
November 7 – December 9, 2022
Mon – Fri, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
– Pre-employment and job readiness skills, such as résumé building, interview prep, and job maintenance
– Volunteer placement and/or work placement after completion of program
– Up to $600 cash in completion bonuses!
– Workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies
– Career planning, employment counseling, mentoring and coaching
– Workshops such as First Aid, Mindfulness, Diversity and Inclusion, and more.
– FREE 6-month YMCA Membership
– 1-1 support from a dedicated Employment Coach
– And much more!
– Between 17 and 29 years old
– Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Confirmed Refugee
– Unemployed or precariously employed (less than 20 hours/week)
– Experiencing stress, anxiety, low mood/depression, or other mental health barriers to employment
HOW to sign up:
– Register for an information session today at https://www.gv.ymca.ca/ybeat
– If you have any questions you can also fill out a Contact Form at https://forms.office.com/r/TeHYMHnJhg and our team will contact you within 24 hours
compensation: Earn up to $600 in bonus incentives
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Employment Program