Are you seeking independence? Have you worked hard to acquire the skills and experience of a professional, do quality work, and get great customer feedback, yet still feel micro-managed and unappreciated today? Are you ready to be supervised like an adult, working independently with customers to complete their projects while still working as part of a high-performing team?
Do you want more control of your compensation beyond working more hours, or days, in a week? Would you like some weekends off? Do you love the craft side of this business but realize the ‘back office’ headaches of going independent – including lead generation, websites, and non-stop estimating – are not your strengths or how you want to spend your time?
At Quixperts Handyman Services, we’ve built this business with you in mind. At Quixperts Handyman Services, you’ll focus your time and energy on your current customer. The office staff manages the marketing, answers call and qualify leads, books jobs, schedules work, and deals with insurance and paperwork.
We hire seasoned professionals and then treat them as such. Most of the homes you visit in a given week are pre-qualified jobs to be worked. We’re not running the tires off your vehicle chasing estimates. You’re working and getting paid.
Our office and in-home staff work as a team to deliver a consistent and remarkably better customer experience to everyone we serve. Check us out online, and you’ll find we have an excellent reputation, which keeps us (and you) busy.
We’re looking for a select few experienced, motivated, and organized home improvement professionals that can work directly with customers to complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
Plumbing, Electrician, Handyman, and HVAC
We can increase your take revenues based on a sharing model.
1. Hourly rate This is based on skills and capability. $25 – $35/hour.
2. Estimation wins: every week, we get larger jobs that require us to send a qualified professional to meet with a client to give an onsite estimate. When you win these Jobs, you get 3 – 5% of the total value plus your normal billable hours. This is our revenue sharing.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
• Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home
• Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
• (Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day-to-day tools of the trade)
• Communicate with customers about the scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations
• Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
• Leave customers thrilled with your current work and open doors to future work
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today, and our hiring manager will follow up!
☎️ (954) 999-9495 ☎️
compensation: $25 – $35/hour
employment type: part-time
job title: Plumbing, Electrician, Handyman, and HVAC