203 Little Canada Rd E
Quicksilver Express Courier is one of the largest privately held same-day couriers in the U.S., providing a full range of professional delivery services. Quicksilver has been a long time industry leader in the areas of service, professionalism, reliability and technology. We are open 24/7/365 with employee drivers, dispatchers and customer service representatives.
Start as a Delivery Driver for Quicksilver. Apply now to schedule your in-person interview. We make hiring decisions on the spot. Ready to start your new driving career?
No delivery experience required!
Contact us for more information – 651-494-6710
Our Office: 203 Little Canada Rd E, Little Canada MN., 55117
Compensation: $600-700+ average weekly
Sign-on Bonus: $500 Sign-on Bonus (conditions apply)
Driving for Quicksilver:
- Drive our Company Vehicle – Cargo Vans, picking up and delivering our customers products each day.
- Full time positions, minimum 9-10 hours per day
- Paid Training
- Guaranteed wages
- Drive safely and be a courteous driver on the road
- We offer Medical/Dental/HSA/Aflac accident and short term disability/Parental leave/PTO
- 21 years of age or older
- Good driving record
- Good communication skills, must speak fluent English
- Android or iPhone smartphone
- Reliable, dependable, friendly
- Basic knowledge of the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area
- Able to lift 70 pounds
We offer paid training for our drivers. Once an offer of employment is made and accepted, you will be scheduled for training class which is usually 3 days of training. After training, you start from the Quicksilver office each day. You are assigned a mentor on your first day with Quicksilver, who will always be there to communicate with, ask questions of and get assistance throughout your new hire experience.
Key Words: Courier, Delivery, Driver
compensation: Courier Delivery Driver Weekly Earnings Range $600 – $800+ or More
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Courier Delivery Driver