Now Hiring: Warehouse Order Selectors in Harriman, NY
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower has been in business for 60 years and has grown to a $14 billion company. We are a world class team of 8000 employees located in 19 countries. We provide supply chain solutions to over 20,000 restaurants around the world. We pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Start at $19/hour. Earn $19.25 after 3 months. Earn $20,00/hour after 6 months. Earn $21.45 after 1 year
- Earn up to $65,000/year with incentives and weekly pay
- After 90 days you can earn incentive pay (an additional $5-$7/hour)
- Benefits on day 1 with an early buy-in option
- 401k with employer match
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Career advancement opportunities after 6 months of employment
Warehouse persons receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
- Safely build pallets, carts, or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
- Select products safely with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as needed.
- Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
- Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- 6 months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7 operation
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
employment type: full-time