D.I.Y. Restaurant Group is growing their team in Crestwood
Who Are We?
HEY, YOU. WE SEE YOU. You show up. You work hard. You’re honest. You do what you say you’re going to do. These are your values; the code you live your life by. And, what you’re made of? We’re made of it, too. PIZZA HAS A WAY OF MAKING A HERO OUT OF ANY ONE OF US. Prepared simply and served without a fuss, the menu at Nonna’s Good Life is filled with Italian-American classics. It’s the food you’ve got to have after a long day at work or school. It’s what you order when your buddies are coming over to watch the game. It’s the dinner that you know your kids will be excited about eating. It’s the right idea at your lunch break. Or after a late night hitting the bars. It’s for celebrating. Or commiserating. And everything in between.
Who Are We Looking For?
Nonna’s Good Life Pizza For All offers many great benefits! Benefits include:
- Employee Meals
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Starting pay between $11-$15 per hour!
The Pizza/Kitchen Team Member prepares various food products according to restaurant standards. The Pizza/Kitchen Team Members use recipe manuals to prepare the various menu options the restaurant offers.
- Hold the customer as the most important priority at all times
- Prepare quality finished products efficiently per recipe manual standards
- Assemble the order checking for accuracy
- Complete all required training
- Adhere to all uniform and grooming standards
- Take accountability for understanding all in store promotions
- Execute new product rollouts including selling to customers and product execution
- Understand and complies with all procedures and policies
- Assist in training of new team members
- Restock food line and cooler; make sure all products are adequately stocked
- Clean tables, counters, floors, bathrooms, equipment/machines, kitchen and utensils; take out trash
- Complete necessary cleaning checklists
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing a clean and complete uniform
Come join our team today!
compensation: Based on experience
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Team Member