D.I.Y. Restaurant Group is growing their team in Crestwood
Who Are We?
HEY, YOU. WE SEE YOU. You show up. You work hard. You’re honest. You do what you say you’re going to do. These are your values; the code you live your life by. And, what you’re made of? We’re made of it, too. PIZZA HAS A WAY OF MAKING A HERO OUT OF ANY ONE OF US. Prepared simply and served without a fuss, the menu at Nonna’s Good Life is filled with Italian-American classics. It’s the food you’ve got to have after a long day at work or school. It’s what you order when your buddies are coming over to watch the game. It’s the dinner that you know your kids will be excited about eating. It’s the right idea at your lunch break. Or after a late night hitting the bars. It’s for celebrating. Or commiserating. And everything in between.
Who Are We Looking For?
Nonna’s Good Life Pizza For All offers many great benefits! Benefits include:
- Employee Meals
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Starting pay between $11-$15 per hour!
Team members are responsible for meeting the needs of our customers while executing to the DIY Restaurant Group operational standards.
- Hold the customer as the most important priority at all times
- Enthusiastically greet the customer making eye contact and smiling
- Take the order listening closely to ensure every order is completed promptly and accurately
- Collect payment from the customer
- Assemble the order checking for accuracy
- Deliver the order making eye contact and repeating the order number and prepared food items
- Thank the customer and invite to return again
- Communicate customer feedback to management
- Educate customers on products offered
- Resolve customer concerns with respect and a sense of urgency
- Complete all required training
- Adhere to all uniform and grooming standards
- Take accountability for understanding all in store marketing promotions
- Execute new product rollouts including selling to customers and product execution
- Ensure orders are entered in the POS system accurately
- Utilize cash control procedures
- Understand and complies with all procedures and policies
- Assist in training of new team members
- Prepare quality finished products efficiently per recipe manual standards
- Restock food line and cooler; make sure all products are adequately stocked
- Clean tables, counters, floors, bathrooms, equipment/machines, kitchen and utensils; take out trash
- Complete necessary cleaning checklists
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing a clean and complete uniform
Come join our team today!
compensation: Based on experience
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Team Member